Supporting individuals and groups with Christ-centered care and counseling
Jeanne Schneider, Director of Care and Connecting, x 1160
- Marriage Classes
- Listening Ministry
- Inner Healing and Prayer
- Mental Health Counseling
- Prayer and Care Connection
- Email Prayer Chain
- Prayer Room Servants
Other groups such as divorce recovery and abuse survivors are offered periodically. If there is a special interest group that would be helpful to you or a loved one, please call the Care Ministry at (513)541-5676, x 1160 or email Jeanne.
- Welcome Ministry – To make visitors feel welcomed on a Sunday morning, contact Marybelle Chapman.
- CD Ministry – To send a copy of the bulletin and a sermon CD to our shut-ins, contact Alice Robbins, 574-8388.
- Diaspora Communion – To take communion to the homebound, hospitals or health care centers, contact Jan Johnson.
- Hospital Ministry – To be part of a team that makes hospital visits to families of the congregation, contact Jeanne Schneider, 541-5676, x 1160.
- Love Shepherds – To visit the homebound, recovering and those residing in nursing homes, contact Elena Stothfang, 922-9271.