2019 Chicago Mission Trip
JULY 7-13, 2019
For current 9th-12th graders
2019 Middle School Adventure Camp
JUNE 23-29, 2019
For current 6th-8th graders
MULCH MADNESS FUNDRAISER!
The 10th annual CHPC Youth Mulch Madness Sale is a fundraiser for middle school and high school students going on service-learning trips. Students gain a new perspective on life by spending time with people from different cultural and economic backgrounds. June 23-29, middle school students will go to Middle School Adventure Camp near Red River Gorge, KY. They will be challenged to step out of their comfort zone and do work projects for a year-round camp for area kids. July 7-13, high schoolers will serve inner-city youth on the south side of Chicago, IL (Woodlawn) with Sunshine Gospel Ministries. They will listen to, learn from and serve the members of that community, and will be equipped to return home able to practice the skills and lessons learned.
Mulch Pick-Up for 2019
At College Hill Presbyterian Church (5742 Hamilton Ave)
• Sat, April 13 and 27 — 10:00 am-1:00 pm (delivery and spreading also available these dates)
• Sun, April 14 and 28 — 10:00 am-1:00 pm
• Sat, May 4 — CH Gardeners’ Plant Sale — 9 am-2 pm (in the lot at the corner of Hamilton Ave and North Bend Rd)
No Strain Options!
• Delivery is within a 7 mile radius of College Hill – see order form below. Delivery includes stacking bags of mulch in one area of a driveway/yard.
• Delivery & Bag Placement includes placing bags of mulch in several locations in your garden.
• Spreading the mulch, weeding, gardening, or planting is an additional charge of $10 per hour, per person.
• Free Pallet Load Delivery (60 black or 39 brown)
Contact Robyn Hubbuch, Director of Youth Ministry at College Hill Presbyterian Church: email@example.com or 513-505-3041.
Worship services are at 9am (traditional) and 11am (contemporary).
Classes for kids, youth and adults are at 10am.
The Gospel Project Bible Study (10am): learning about God and His story through videos, reading the Bible, and engaging activities that relate to students’ lives