Mulch Madness 2018
The 9th annual CHPC Youth Mulch Madness Sale is a fundraiser for junior high and high school students going on service-learning trips to focus on others and become more united as a group. Students gain a new perspective on life by spending time with people from different cultural and economic backgrounds. June 10- 15, one group will go to Tuskegee, Alabama to work with Alabama Rural Ministry. Students will show love to families and kids through home repair and day camp ministries. July 2-8, another group of students will be at Camp Cotubic in Bellefontaine, Ohio. They will do work projects and support the week-long camping experience of children from Christ’s Community in College Hill.
Bags of premium shredded black mulch (2 cubic feet) are $4.33/bag and bags of pine bark mini-nuggets (3 cubic feet) are $5.25/bag.
Mulch Pick-Up for 2018
At College Hill Presbyterian Church (5742 Hamilton Ave)
• Sat, April 14 and 28 — 9:00 am-4:00 pm
• Sun, April 15 and 29 — 10:00 am-1:00 pm
• Sat, May 5 — CH Gardeners’ Plant Sale — 9 am-2 pm (in the lot at the corner of Hamilton Ave and North Bend Rd)
No Strain Options!
• Delivery is within a 7 mile radius of College Hill – see order form below. Delivery includes stacking bags of mulch in one area of a driveway/yard.
• Delivery & Bag Placement includes placing bags of mulch in several locations in your garden.
• Spreading the mulch, weeding, gardening, or planting is an additional charge of $10 per hour, per person.
Free delivery for pallet orders (60 bags black; 45 bags nuggets)!
Sign Ups Now Open For:
(Students completing 7th-9th grade)
|The Work Crew helps support camper activities and works on a project for the camp throughout the week. They also participate in camp adventure activities and have daily Bible studies.|
(Students completing 10th-12th grade)
|Junior Counselors help care for and build relationships with a cabin of campers alongside Adult Counselors. Together they lead small group discussions, camp activities, and large group games, singing, and skits.|
Emergency Medical Form
(All students attending an off-campus event need one on file)
2017-18 Form (for Spring 2018 events)
2018-19 Form (for events starting Summer 2018)
Contact Robyn Hubbuch,
Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry