The Endowment Fund at College Hill Presbyterian Church was established in 1975. The principal money in this trust account is invested, and income generated by the fund is given away in the form of grants.
The Endowment Fund is managed by an independent investment company that provides annual reporting to the CHPC Trustee Administrators who are responsible for ensuring that the Fund is properly invested.
Grants are to be used for missions or outreach with the following guidelines:
- Aid evangelism and compassion for groups or people “beyond the walls” of CHPC
- One time expenditures, not annual budgeted expenditures
The CHPC Endowment Team prayerfully reviews each application and makes recommendations to Session for approval.
- Applications for grants are accepted during the month of October each year.
- Distributions are made in February
- Outcome reports documenting the use of the grant are required
Application is currently closed.
Your tax-deductible donations allow the Endowment fund to grow over time so that its resources will continue to carry out the church’s mission for years to come.