Supporting individuals and groups with Christ-centered care and counseling
The counseling ministry is now a new entity, Living Hope Counseling Services. We are still located in the Care Center (aka the White House) and still providing hope to all who desire healing and transformation through quality mental health counseling that address the whole person – body, mind and soul.
We can be reached at our new number 513-371-5135
Our website will be unveiled soon and can be found by going to livinghopecs.com
If you have any questions, please direct them to Jeanne Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listening Ministry
- Inner Healing and Prayer
- Mental Health Counseling
- Prayer and Care Connection
- Email Prayer Chain
- Prayer Room Servants
Other groups such as divorce recovery and abuse survivors are offered periodically. If there is a special interest group that would be helpful to you or a loved one, please call the Care Ministry at (513)541-5676, x 1160 or email Jeanne.
- Welcome Ministry – To make visitors feel welcomed on a Sunday morning, contact Marybelle Chapman.
- CD Ministry – To send a copy of the bulletin and a sermon CD to our shut-ins, contact Alice Robbins, 574-8388.
- Diaspora Communion – To take communion to the homebound, hospitals or health care centers, contact Jan Johnson.
- Hospital Ministry – To be part of a team that makes hospital visits to families of the congregation, contact Jeanne Schneider, 541-5676, x 1160.
- Love Shepherds – To visit the homebound, recovering and those residing in nursing homes, contact Elena Stothfang, 922-9271.